Semi-Stock Royalty Free Photographic License
By purchasing from the Semi-Stock collection photographybybrandilyn.com, photographybybrandilyn.smugmug.com, or other related sites, you agree to the licensing terms and conditions as laid forth in the following Semi-Stock Royalty Free Photographic License.
Every attempt will be made to include a copy of this license or a link to this license with your purchase. Lack of such inclusion, however, does not nullify the license as stated below. If there is a discrepancy between the delivered license and the one posted here, the delivered license takes precedence.
Name of Photographer: Brandilyn Carpenter/Photography by Brandilyn
Mailing address: PO Box 9352
Postal Code: 77387
Phone number(s): 346-305-1269
Title of Image: Various images in the “Semi-Stock” Collection (“The Image”)
Name of person who owns the copyright to these image: Brandilyn Carpenter
The photographer grants the licensee the non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-assignable use of The Image worldwide and in perpetuum as part of a larger work(s) in digital or print format.
The amount of (up to) $15, is to be paid immediately upon receipt of the image.
- The Images may be used solely for the limited purposes as part of a larger work in digital or print format.
- Acceptable uses include: websites, social media, software applications, and mobile apps, e-cards, book covers (including, but not limited to the romance and LGBTQ genres), digital video and similar media, broadcast or theatrical production, advertising and promotional materials.
- License is granted worldwide and in perpetuum up to 500,000 units.
- Please contact the licensor for extended rights if necessary.
- Licensee is allowed to crop and/or electronically alter the image to suit their purposes for the usage stated above.
- Licensor reserves the right to specify additional rights and limitations at time of purchase. Such rights and limitations will be agreed upon prior to payment and put in writing to be delivered with the image.
- Licensee may store image digitally, but is the sole licensee. Additional seat licenses must be purchased for additional users, even if additional users are part of the same group, company, club, family, etc.
- Image may not be used unaltered for profit.
- Image may not be used in a product for sale where the image is a main focus of the item (example – t-shirt with image printed on it for sale, background of a portrait that is then sold, etc).
- The Image may not be incorporated into a trademark, logo, or other service mark.
- The Image may not be used in conjunction with any activity illegal in the United States nor the country where the image will be displayed or distributed in accordance with rights granted above.
- The image can not be used in a manner to slander or otherwise defame an individual or group of individual.
- The image can not be sold or redistributed in its unaltered form.
- Licensee can not sell or distribute the derivative work in a manner allowing the original image to be extracted or downloaded or printed.
- Licensee may not post the image in such a way that it can be downloaded or distributed.
- The licensor must not attempt to alter or remove the data imbedded in the file including, but not limited to, the copyright information, photographers name and contact information, license information.
- Credit/Acknowledgement of the photographer’s name and website URL http://www.photographybybrandilyn.com must be given when the image is published, either with a picture credit, caption or a link/acknowledgement in the publication if the image is used for editorial purposes (newspapers, magazines, newsletters, web or print publications, etc…).
- Selling and/or redistribution of this image is forbidden.
The photographer retains all copyrights attached to this image as well as any other rights which may not be detailed in this agreement.
The Licensee indemnifies and holds harmless Brandilyn Carpenter/Photography by Brandilyn against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses stemming from a breach of this agreement, the use of the image, your failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of an image, or any claim by a third party related to the use of the image.
Warranty and Liability:
This image is provided “as is” with no warranty regarding the suitability of the image for any purpose. The artist is not liable to the client or any person or entity for damages, costs or losses stemming from any usage of this image.